We are looking for a skilled and creative video editor to join us in London, or on a remote/hybrid model, to produce spectacular client-facing video content as part of our newly-minted marketing team.View job details
Whether you check all the boxes or not, we always want to hear from skilful individuals who want to make a difference.Apply now
We’re designers, artists, developers, engineers, visionaries, and the makers of the metaverse. Mesmerising experiences and immersive products that solve real-world problems are our specialities.
Using ground-breaking technologies and an abundance of creativity, our virtual reality production studio propels businesses to the present and skyrockets them to the future.
We form part of the renowned VR company, Mesmerise. Having collected over 6 years of experience in our niche, developing one-of-a-kind virtual experiences, we created Born to bring metaverse visions to life.
We are seeking a talented Video Editor to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating engaging video content that tells compelling stories and captivates audiences. As a Video Editor, you will work closely with our marketing team to edit and produce client-facing video content that resonates with our current clients, and entices prospective partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to edit and produce high-quality video content.
- Cut and edit footage to create compelling videos that meet our needs for attracting and retaining clients.
- Add special effects, graphics, and animation as needed.
- Ensure consistency and quality across all videos.
- Manage video assets and maintain an organized video library.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest video editing software and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree in film, video production, or related field.
- Proven experience as a video editor.
- Strong proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and Avid Media Composer.
- Knowledge of visual storytelling and the ability to create engaging video content.
- Experience with motion graphics and animation software such as Adobe After Effects is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience editing video content for marketing/commercial purposes
- Any industry experience in virtual reality is a nice bonus, but is not mandatory
Santa Monica, USA