We’re looking for someone with experience in UX design specifically for virtual reality software products or games; if you have these specialised skills, please don’t hesitate to reach out!View job details
Whether you check all the boxes or not, we always want to hear from skilful individuals who want to make a difference.Apply now
We’re designers, artists, developers, engineers, visionaries, and the makers of the metaverse. Mesmerising experiences and immersive products that solve real-world problems are our specialities.
Using ground-breaking technologies and an abundance of creativity, our virtual reality production studio propels businesses to the present and skyrockets them to the future.
We form part of the renowned VR company, Mesmerise. Having collected over 6 years of experience in our niche, developing one-of-a-kind virtual experiences, we created Born to bring metaverse visions to life.
We are seeking a talented, mid-weight, VR-centric user experience designer to join our content team, working closely with our Lead UX Designer and Head of Content.The successful candidate will be responsible for creating engaging and immersive storylines and narratives for our VR products.
- Create, communicate and document innovative designs that deliver on learning outcomes
- Consult with the team to define client’s learning objectives
- Tap into the latest trends and technologies to create innovative VR solutions
- Create compelling treatment ideas for ideation
- Specify and detail the exact scope, visual style and functionality of your solutions
- Drill down into client content to create designs for immersive experiences that deliver on specific learning objectives and within the timeframe and budget
- Test the applications we develop to ensure they fit the original design and specifications
- Collaborate with our multiple disciplinary team to help make sure projects are delivered on-time and in-budget
- Excited and motivated to apply your expertise in digital learning design to VR and AR
- Experienced with creating user flows, site maps , wireframes, personas and storyboards
- Good grasp of learning theory and can cite examples to back up your design concepts
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Confident, highly creative, conscientious with attention to detail and the ability to propose new ideas
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Interest in gaming is a big plus
- A well-rounded UX design skillset with a strong understanding of and ability to balance technical feasibility
- Experience using the Unity games engine. Other game engine experience is also relevant ( big plus)
- Experienced in building visual and interaction design, particularly in VR interfaces, motion, and visual effects
Santa Monica, USA